RINA Group is looking for Engineers with experience in at least one of the following disciplines: Integrated Logistics Support, Support Engineering, Customer Service Support, Asset Integrity Management.
He/she will join various projects mainly in the Industry sector for our Rome office.
* ILS Technical Management
* Maintenance planning and Level of Repair Analysis
* Assessment of RAM-T figures (i.e. MTBF) using standard prediction models and field reliability data.
* ILS Data Management in Logistic Support Data Bases
* Handling relationship with clients on a daily basis, also trough meetings at their premises
* Dealing with specialized studies, gap-analysis, consultancy and design activities in collaboration with other RINA specialists
* Production of ILS documentation
* At least 3 years of professional experience in similar or related fields
* Previous professional experience in Aerospace and Defense or Industry sectors would be a strong plus.
Training and Qualification:
* Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering, or equivalent Degree
* Technical understanding and familiarity with Civil and Military Standards regarding Integrated Logistics Support
* Team worker, yet also accustomed to working independently, on challenging and diversified activities, capable to work in a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to complex projects
* Available also to travel in Italy and abroad for short-medium periods depending on projects needs
* Problem solving attitude
* Good communication skills
* Ability to manage conflicts and to negotiate, both with colleagues and with clients
* Pro-active customer focused approach
* Advanced knowledge and use of the PC and the mostly used commercial software
* Good knowledge of both spoken and written technical English