Electrical & Instrumentation Inspectors
Are you an E&I Field Inspector looking for contracting opportunities? RINA, a leading global provider of testing, inspection, certification and consultancy services, is looking for experienced freelance E&I Inspectors to undertake Aramco Project assignments. Join RINA and you will be part of our growing international team of qualified and competent technicians working on Aramco projects worldwide, supported by local RINA offices.
We are keen to hear from independent E&I Inspectors interested in short or long-term assignments carrying out surveillance activities within manufacturers’ premises in Germany, Ireland, Italy, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Norway, Romania, Spain, Switzerland and the UK. You may be looking for local opportunities or open to travel. Preference will be for local candidates residing within these countries. Certifications and experience of one or more of the following disciplines is essential:
- Generators & Motors
- Skid mounted electrical equipment
- DCS Systems
- Electrical American codes NEMA, NEC, NFPA-70 preferable
Our network of specialists offer the technical competence and behavioural skills to deliver a high standard of service to our clients, the following skills are essential:
- Strong communication skills, including good verbal and written English, with precise attention to detail and report writing skills
- Effective team worker, able to work effectively with multiple stakeholders, including RINA, the Client and Manufacturer
- Excellent time management and organisational ability, able to highlight technical compliance matters affecting product quality, safety, time or cost and on time reporting are key.
- Professional in approach and client focussed, motivated to deliver the best service levels
To work for Aramco you will need to sit some examinations to gain an Aramco approval status as an E&I Inspector. RINA will provide guidance for the exams around your key areas of specialisation from the above equipment lists. Base level exams for General Electrical and Instrumentation knowledge have to be passed before sitting exams for the specific key equipment disciplines listed above. Gaining an Aramco accreditation is a highly regarded qualification and due to a shortage of E&I Inspectors there is a good level of work out there to secure.
If you are already an approved Aramco E&I Inspector and seeking work please get in touch.
Becoming one of RINA’s Independent Contractors’ has a number of benefits. It could be the flexibility to suit your lifestyle, competitive pay, gaining experience, or the freedom to choose opportunities that interest you – locally or worldwide. If you are a skilled Inspector ready to work tomorrow or keen to work with RINA in the future apply now, we will get in touch and tell you more about becoming part of our trusted team of specialists.